Recipe by mommyoffour
This is for those hot summer days when you want something cool and refreshing. My family loves this, I make it every summer. Cooking time is the time it needs out of the freezer.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, including juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash bananas with a fork.
- Add lemon and orange juice, pineapple and sugar.
- Stir until thoroughly dissolved.
- Add ginger ale.
- Freeze in sherbert glasses or a flat pan.
- Remove from freezer exactly 40 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.