This is what I found at my local IGA supermarket. Looks kind of nice for a summer barbeque party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into eights each
- 8 strawberries, halved
- 16 green grapes
- 16 red grapes
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- 4 pineapple slices, each cut into six pieces
- 8 cantaloupe balls or 8 other melon balls
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup 2% evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, diluted in a small amount water
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- 1Thread fruit onto eight wood skewers, alternating varieties. Reserve.
- 2In a small saucepan, heat maple syrup with evaporated milk. Bring to a boil and add cornstarch and Grand marnier.
- 3Continue to cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
- 4Serve two skewers per person, pouring hot maple sauce over fruit.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Skewers With Maple Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 70.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2% evaporated milk