These are always a hit with children. We call them traffic lights with the fruit listed. You can use any fruits of your choice. Serve on their own or with a yogurt as a dipping sauce. Even children that aren't keen fruit eaters usually enjoy these.
- Peel and chop fruit.
- Thread onto the ice-cream sticks. First the strawberries, then pineapple and lastly the kiwifruits.
- Use a small paring knife to cut a hole into the centre of the fruits if they do not thread easily onto the ice-cream sticks.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Suggestion-Serve with a yogurt as a dipping sauce.
- Variation- can use any fruits of your choice. They just need to be approx 3 times wider than the ice-cream stick.
- For older children you can use small wooden skewers.