1/2 Photos of Fruit Skewers for Children (And Adults Too!) - Child Safe
These are always a hit with children. We call them traffic lights with the fruit listed. You can use any fruits of your choice. Serve on their own or with a yogurt as a dipping sauce. Even children that aren't keen fruit eaters usually enjoy these.
My Private Note
fruit s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and chop fruit.
- 2Thread onto the ice-cream sticks. First the strawberries, then pineapple and lastly the kiwifruits.
- 3Use a small paring knife to cut a hole into the centre of the fruits if they do not thread easily onto the ice-cream sticks.
- 4Refrigerate until needed.
- 5Suggestion-Serve with a yogurt as a dipping sauce.
- 6Variation- can use any fruits of your choice. They just need to be approx 3 times wider than the ice-cream stick.
- 7For older children you can use small wooden skewers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Skewers for Children (And Adults Too!) - Child Safe
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g