Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are always a hit with children. We call them traffic lights with the fruit listed. You can use any fruits of your choice. Serve on their own or with a yogurt as a dipping sauce. Even children that aren't keen fruit eaters usually enjoy these.
- Peel and chop fruit.
- Thread onto the ice-cream sticks. First the strawberries, then pineapple and lastly the kiwifruits.
- Use a small paring knife to cut a hole into the centre of the fruits if they do not thread easily onto the ice-cream sticks.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Suggestion-Serve with a yogurt as a dipping sauce.
- Variation- can use any fruits of your choice. They just need to be approx 3 times wider than the ice-cream stick.
- For older children you can use small wooden skewers.
What a cute recipe! I had a helper & most importantly the recipe had a BIG fan! The recipe is now on our "must make again" list which pleases a grandma. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for ZWT7.
This was so easy to put together and the kids enjoyed it for snack yesterday! The kids said they want this everyday for snack! : ) Thanks for posting this Jubes! Made for kid friendly tag 08"
These are so cute...To me they look like little Grinches in Santa hats!! lol