Prep 8 mins
Cook 4 mins
Easy and good!
Make and share this Fruit Sauce Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 tablespoons fruit sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- cucumber, cut in ribbons
- lettuce leaf
- tortilla chips
- lemon wedge
- oil, to stir-fry
- Stir-fry the chicken in a little oil and fruit sauce in a saucepan for 4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the mayonnaise and chopped corriander leaves.
- Serve with cucumber ribbons, lettuce leaves and tortilla chips.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.