Recipe by LonghornMama
From Creating a Stir, In the Bluegrass and Beyond, Lexington Medical Society Auxiliary cookbook. This looks delicious and very kid-friendly! Posted for the strawberry recipe swap.
- 2 medium granny smith apples, chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, sliced and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 orange, juice of
- 10 flour tortillas (1 package)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine fruits with jelly and brown sugar; squeeze juice of one sweet orange over salsa and stir gently.
- Brush tortillas with water and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake tortillas at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Cut tortillas into pieces and serve with fruit salsa.