Recipe by Southside Princess
Perfect for a summer party or snack! I do use more cinnamon sugar mixture than recipe calls for, just a matter of preference!
- 2 medium granny smith apples, cored and chopped
- 1 cup strawberry (sliced or chopped)
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 small orange, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄8 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄8 cup apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 10 small flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sugar, mixed with
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix gently all chopped fruit and fold in brown sugar and jelly and zest.
- Chill and serve with Dippers.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slightly spray tortilla with water.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mix on tortilla.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges using pizza cutter.
- Bake in single layer on baking sheet for 8-10 min or until light brown.
- Remove to cool.
- Serve with Fruit Salsa.