Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
My family just loved this version of fruit salsa that I did. My husband and I seem to always have a difficult time eating fruit, but this is definitely a great way to keep up with your fruit. I hope you enjoy it.
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped into bite size pieces, do not peel
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 kiwi fruits, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 tortillas, cut into 6 slices each
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Chop apple and place into a large serving bowl. Add lemon juice and mix with apple. Add remaining chopped fruit to bowl. Add orange juice and apple jelly and combine. Place bowl in refrigerator over night.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix sugar and cinnamon in bowl. Cut tortillas. Each tortilla should give you 6 chips. Spray each chip with PAM non-stick spray. Butter flavor is the best. Sprinkle all the chips with sugar and cinnamon mixture until each chip is covered. Place chips on cookie sheet and place in oven. Cook for 6 minutes or until edges of chips are browning.
Love it! Love it! Love it! A wonderful breakfast treat or for brunch.