Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a lovely way to end a nice dinner, or just to have any time. Very easy to put together, and the kids will love them! Don't worry if the fruits here are out of season, just use what you have or what's available.They'll be delicious! Try cherries,melon,apples (dipped first in lemon juice), mangoes, or grapes, cut up. You also can sprinkle a few chopped nuts on top.
- For tortilla ribbons, preheat oven to 400°F Arrange tortillas on cutting board.Brush lightly with water using a pastry brush.Combine sugar and cinnamon and.
- sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Stack tortillas and cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
- Gently toss tortilla strips and arrange in an even layer on a cookie sheet. Bake 15-18 minutes or until light golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven; cool completely.
- For salsa, zest lime to measure 1 teaspoon zest using a.
- zester. Finely snip zest using Kitchen Shears. In a small bowl,combine jelly and lime zest.
- Hull strawberries, then coarsely chop. Add strawberries to jelly mixture.
- Slice kiwi and cut slices into quarters. Add to jelly mixture; mix gently.
- Scoop frozen yogurt into small bowls using Ice Cream Dipper; top with salsa and tortilla ribbons.
- Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings.