These are a lovely way to end a nice dinner, or just to have any time. Very easy to put together, and the kids will love them! Don't worry if the fruits here are out of season, just use what you have or what's available.They'll be delicious! Try cherries,melon,apples (dipped first in lemon juice), mangoes, or grapes, cut up. You also can sprinkle a few chopped nuts on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Tortilla Ribbons
For the salsa
- 1For tortilla ribbons, preheat oven to 400°F Arrange tortillas on cutting board.Brush lightly with water using a pastry brush.Combine sugar and cinnamon and.
- 2sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Stack tortillas and cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
- 3Gently toss tortilla strips and arrange in an even layer on a cookie sheet. Bake 15-18 minutes or until light golden brown and crisp.
- 4Remove from oven; cool completely.
- 5For salsa, zest lime to measure 1 teaspoon zest using a.
- 6zester. Finely snip zest using Kitchen Shears. In a small bowl,combine jelly and lime zest.
- 7Hull strawberries, then coarsely chop. Add strawberries to jelly mixture.
- 8Slice kiwi and cut slices into quarters. Add to jelly mixture; mix gently.
- 9Scoop frozen yogurt into small bowls using Ice Cream Dipper; top with salsa and tortilla ribbons.
- 10Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salsa Sundaes With Crispy Cinnamon Ribbons
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 182.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g