Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach slices in juice, drained
- 2 kiwi, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Chop pineapple and peaches.
- Toss pineapple, peaches, kiwi, strawberries, brown sugar, spices and reserved juice in medium bowl.
- Layer fruit alternately with whipped topping in 8 dessert dishes. Serve immediately.
Redsie - this is divine!!! I used a tropical fruit mixture instead of peaches and added some mandarin oranges along with the kiwi and strawberries. The flavors with the spices are fabulous. It serves up really pretty in glass dishes and is truly easy to put together!! Thanks for sharing something I'll be making more and more this summer! Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
Easy, Tasty, Healthy... I had to leave out the kiwi because DH is allergic. I also used low-fat vanilla yogurt instead of cool whip. Made for Photo Tag