Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
this is a great summer appetizer
- 2 granny smith apples, cored but not peeled
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 kiwi
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 package flour tortilla (I use fat free)
- chop fruit up small (like salsa) and combine all the first 6 ingredients together.
- Dampen tortillas with water and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut into wedges (like pizza slices) and bake at 475 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Use these for dipping into salsa This is a great summer appetizer and no fat' Enjoy!
This was a simple and very tasty recipe. Thanks for sharing!
when I take this to parties, people go crazy over it! It is a healthy, delicious treat!
I love this recipe. It is great for any kind of entertaining. People are always requesting that I bring it to parties! One morning (after the new years party) everyone came back over and we ate the leftovers on waffles. I have to admit, I usually double the strawberry and kiwi. Thanks for a delicious treat that is kind to my girlish figure!