- 2 granny smith apples, cored but not peeled
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 kiwi
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 package flour tortilla (I use fat free)
Directions See How It's Made
- chop fruit up small (like salsa) and combine all the first 6 ingredients together.
- Dampen tortillas with water and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut into wedges (like pizza slices) and bake at 475 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Use these for dipping into salsa This is a great summer appetizer and no fat' Enjoy!