Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
great for kids found on cafemom.com
Make and share this Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Spray each flat bread wrap or tortilla wrap with cooking spray and sprinkle both sides well with cinnamon and sugar.
- 2. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Remove when wrap is almost stiff, and make sure they don't burn.
- 3. Set aside and let cool.
- 4. Place the fruit in a food processor, blender or hand chopper and chop to a "chunky salsa" consistency, but not too watery.
- Tip: You can add more fruit -- blueberries, raspberries, etc. This is the basic "favorite" recipe.
- Tip: You can serve the salsa with graham crackers if you're in a pinch.
I'd frozen strawberries for use in smoothies, so they came in handy for this recipe as well! This was so easy to put together, & THIS FRUIT SALSA IS GREAT! I made the cinnamon chips from flour tortillas ~ So simple & tasty, too! Will definitely make this again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]