great for kids found on cafemom.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Spray each flat bread wrap or tortilla wrap with cooking spray and sprinkle both sides well with cinnamon and sugar.
- 22. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Remove when wrap is almost stiff, and make sure they don't burn.
- 33. Set aside and let cool.
- 44. Place the fruit in a food processor, blender or hand chopper and chop to a "chunky salsa" consistency, but not too watery.
- 5Tip: You can add more fruit -- blueberries, raspberries, etc. This is the basic "favorite" recipe.
- 6Tip: You can serve the salsa with graham crackers if you're in a pinch.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: