Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is really easy to make and is great as an appetizer or snack!
Make and share this Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 2 golden delicious apples, peeled cored and diced (or gala, fuji,etc.)
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 lb strawberry
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups cinnamon sugar
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
- Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges.
- Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled fruit and spice mixture.
Loved it!!! I made this for breakfast for myself, so scaled back the recipe and used some different fruit than listed as this is what I had on hand. I used a combination of strawberries, bananas, granny smith apple and orange sections and chose strawberry jam. Thanks for sharing a great fun recipe. Made for Stars Tag Game.
Amazing stuff! I left out the kiwi fruit but added in blueberries instead. I also left out the brown sugar and next time might use only a 1/2 tbsp of sugar. I enjoyed it with the pre-made cinnamon sugar pita chips (Stacy's brand). Loved it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Easy, delicious and I impressed the heck out of my friends when I went to their "empty" kitchen and came back not too many mintues later with this!