1/8 Photos of Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
This is really easy to make and is great as an appetizer or snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 2 golden delicious apples, peeled cored and diced (or gala, fuji,etc.)
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 lb strawberry
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups cinnamon sugar
- 1In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves.
- 2Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 4Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 5Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- 6Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
- 7Spray again with cooking spray.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes.
- 9Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges.
- 10Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes.
- 11Serve with chilled fruit and spice mixture.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 449.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 56.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g