This is really easy to make and is great as an appetizer or snack!
Make and share this Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 2 golden delicious apples, peeled cored and diced (or gala, fuji,etc.)
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 lb strawberry
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups cinnamon sugar
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
- Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges.
- Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled fruit and spice mixture.
Loved it!!! I made this for breakfast for myself, so scaled back the recipe and used some different fruit than listed as this is what I had on hand. I used a combination of strawberries, bananas, granny smith apple and orange sections and chose strawberry jam. Thanks for sharing a great fun recipe. Made for Stars Tag Game.
Amazing stuff! I left out the kiwi fruit but added in blueberries instead. I also left out the brown sugar and next time might use only a 1/2 tbsp of sugar. I enjoyed it with the pre-made cinnamon sugar pita chips (Stacy's brand). Loved it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Easy, delicious and I impressed the heck out of my friends when I went to their "empty" kitchen and came back not too many mintues later with this!