Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted & minced
- 10 strawberries, minced
- 2 nectarines, peeled, pitted & minced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, defrosted but not drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place the minced mango, strawberries and nectarines, and place them in a medium size bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a container with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate.
This was a huge hit at my office. Every year we have a day when everyone brings in their baking, and the kitchen is full of sweets and pastries. I thought I would try bringing in something tangy and refreshing and healthy! This, with a bowl of tostitos, was the perfect antidote to all those sweets!