Recipe by GibbyLou
This recipe goes with Chicken Quesadillas With Fruit Salsa and Avocado Cream and Avocado Cream.
Top Review by cookiedog
What a wonderful fruit salsa! It is sweet but not too sweet thanks to the kiwi and lime. This was so good served with your quesadillas. My dbf chose to eat it with a spoon and enjoyed it that way too. Made for PAC 2010.
- 2 cups mangoes (about 1 large) or 2 cups papayas, peeled and coarsely chopped (about 1 large)
- 1 1⁄2 cups kiwi fruits, peeled and coarsely chopped (about 3 kiwi)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh corn kernels (about 1 ear, I have used frozen corn)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt