Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. It's a favorite in our family now. We look for excuses to make it!
- 1 cup peeled & chopped pears or 1 cup apple
- 1 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and chill 2-8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Serve with blue corn chips or pita wedges.
I made this yesterday for my boyfriend, who is a picky eater. We didn't have the red peppers, and I had to look up the ingredients to Old Bay and try to make my own. Even after that catastrophe, this recipe still turned out delicious. I will definitely make it again!