Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From allrecipes.com. Serve with cinnamon tortilla chips.
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 lb strawberry, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
I have made this receipe MANY times anda always with GREAT reviews. I too found this the first time on allrecipes.com. Kudo's to "Annie" for sharing her recipe!