Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great side dish and very low fat and low calorie!
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1 large apple
- 8 strawberries
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup low-fat granola (optional)
- Mix cool whip and vanilla yogurt.
- Dice up fruits into bite size peices.
- Top with granola if you like.
This is a very nice little salad, quick and easy to put together with a surprisingly rich flavor. I'm not a big banana fan, so I might experiment with fresh pineapple the next time instead of the banana. With DD and I chopping the fruit, I think it took a whole 10 minutes to put this together. Thanks pixieglenn for a great little fruit salad. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.