Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
If following the WW plan this is only 2 points/serving.
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple, cubed
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and cubed
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine first six ingredients (lime juice - ginger) and bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes until syrup is reduced to about 1/2 cup, whisking constantly. Remove from heat; cool. Stir in lime and orange zest.
- In a large bowl combine the fruit (pineapple - kiwi).
- Pour syrup over fruit and toss.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that I tried this recipe! This salad is delightfult and very refreshing! Nice combination of flavors with the dressing and not overly tart like I thought it was going to be. I used fresh mango, blueberries & kiwi but used canned pineapple chunks. I think this would be great with the canned tropical fruits (draining the juice). Lovely recipe and I thank you for sharing it in the Newest Zaar tag game! :)