Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruit salad can be varied with the seasons-more berries in the summer and grapefruit and bananas in the winter.It is great served at brunch.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 cups mixed fresh fruit
- 1 can mandarin orange
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- lemon juice
- Mix yogurt and orange juice together and set aside.
- Cut up fruit into bite sized pieces.
- Sprinkle lightly with lemon juice to prevent discolouration.
- Serve yogurt sauce with fruit bowl.
A friend made this dish as a light dessert - only varying a bit using what he had on hand. Instead of the mandarins and cranberries, he used apples and raisins. Light, refreshing, I plan to make this one myself. Yum!
Brillina taste and easy to make! I sprinckled some cinnomon on top! Yummie!