Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely dessert that is so healthy too from a healthy recipe site.
- 4 cups assorted fruit
- 1 cup curds (low fat does fine)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice (just squeezed- the fresher the better)
- grated coconut (to garnish)
- Combine the curd, honey and orange juice Place fruit in bowl and pour the curd mixture over fruits.
- Keep in the refrigerator till it is time to serve.
- Serve individual bowls and top with grated coconut.
I had this "dessert" for breakfast and it was perfect. Yogurt with fruit is not new to me, but the addition of a squeeze of fresh orange juice was, and it really sparked the flavors. I splurged with the coconut and had a very special and yummy start to the day.