Recipe by Lorac
Chopped nuts, shredded coconut or mint leaves would be a perfect garnish.
Top Review by Derf
Very nice starter! I don't keep frozen orange juice around so I used fresh with some orange zest added, also cut the honey in half and used no fat sour cream. We love fruit salads and this was a good one. I made up individual plates and used fresh mint from the garden for a garnish. Thanks for sharing, we will be making this one again.
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 9.85 ml honey
- 236.59 ml strawberry, halves
- 236.59 ml red apple, slices
- 236.59 ml green seedless grape
- 311.84 g can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- mixed salad green