Recipe by Rhonda *J*
I found this recipe on the internet and thought it sounded good, and that the presentation would be nice(I have not yet actually made it.) Would probably look nice served in little dessert dishes for a brunch or something.I am not sure of the servings,so i am guessing.
Top Review by love4culinary
This turned out very well, however I was a little unhappy about the color that the blueberries gave off. They turned the whole fruit salad a very odd shade of blue, which wasnt so attractive. It was very good however; all enjoyed it, and the topping was enjoyed as well. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into balls with a melon baller
- 2 cups green seedless grapes or 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 (398 ml) can unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 (284 ml) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 (175 g) container raspberry yogurt
- 1 (225 g) containerlite real whipped topping