Rhonda *J*'s Note:
I found this recipe on the internet and thought it sounded good, and that the presentation would be nice(I have not yet actually made it.) Would probably look nice served in little dessert dishes for a brunch or something.I am not sure of the servings,so i am guessing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into balls with a melon baller
- 2 cups green seedless grapes or 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 (398 ml) can unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 (284 ml) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 (175 g) container raspberry yogurt
- 1 (225 g) container lite real whipped topping
- 1Add fruit to bowl and mix (Add banana just before serving).
- 2In separate bowl, beat together yogurt& whipped topping.
- 3Add a dollop of topping to fruit when serving.
Browse Our Top Melons Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Melons Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad With Raspberry Whipped Topping
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 124.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 63.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g