Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy recipe that can be served as a nice summer dessert (topped off with some whipped cream), or served atop some cottage cheese for a great summer meal. Recipe from The No Salt Cookbook.
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch seedless grapes, stems removed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons port wine
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional)
- Place all fruit in a bowl, pour wine/brandy over the top and toss ingredients together gently. Chill prior to serving.
Very good - omit bananas because I don't like them and use Ruby Port. Not really necessary to add brandy if you don't have it. Certainly a great twist for fruit salads and can use other fruits.