1/2 Photos of Fruit Salad With Pepper (Yes Pepper) Dressing
Don't knock it until you try!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup water, half of the mint leaves, the sugar, vinegar and pepper.
- 2Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and 4 t. water.
- 4Stir into the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 5Remove from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- 7In a large bowl, toss the dressing with the fruit.
- 8To with remaining mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Raspberries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Raspberries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad With Pepper (Yes Pepper) Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: