Don't knock it until you try!!!
Make and share this Fruit Salad With Pepper (Yes Pepper) Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup water, half of the mint leaves, the sugar, vinegar and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and 4 t. water.
- Stir into the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the dressing with the fruit.
- To with remaining mint leaves.