Prep 25 mins
Cook 24 hrs
another good fruit salad..I use reduced calorie and fat items whenever I can
Make and share this Fruit Salad With Orange Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 30 ounces sliced peaches, drained
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 apple, with skin diced
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate, no water
- Mix all fruits together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together sour cream, pudding mix and milk.
- Stir in orange juice until melted.
- Pour over fruit and refrigerate overnight.