Recipe by anonymous
This is one of my favorite fruit salad recipes! I can't remember where I got it from originally. This works well with prety much any combination of fruit you can imagine and is great for feeding a crowd in the summer - it easily doubles or triples as needed!! Prep time includes chilling time for the dressing (with the idea that you will cut up your fruit while the dressing is in the fridge) and cook time is the time that the salad sits before serving.
- 5 cups , assorted ripe fruit cut into bite-sized pieces (pineapple,melon, berries, apple, pear, kiwi, etc.)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon mint leaf, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, honey, lime juice, lime zest and mint leaves. Mix well and chill for one hour.
- Combine all of your cut up fruit in a large bowl and pour the dressing over. Toss well and allow the salad to sit for 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.