Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice light salad.
- 6 kiwi, peeled, sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cored, 1-inch cubes
- 3 bananas, cut on bias
- 2 papayas, cut in thin slices
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange peel, grated
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Prepare fruit.
- Mix all ingredients after walnut and whisk.
- Mix with fruit and refrigerate 1 hour.
This is a fresh way to start the day!
Very good fruit salad but I think you can skip the dressing and still have a great fruit salad with less fat. I only used 4 kiwi, 2 mangoes insteadof the payayas. Thanks for sharing!