Fruit Salad With Honey Dressing
- To make dressing: Add the sugar, mustard, paprika, salt, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar to an electric blender; cover and blend well.
- Slowly pour in oil and continue to blend until thick.
- Add in onion and celery seed; stir to combine.
- Chill until ready to use.
- To make salad: Add the pineapple, cantaloupe, strawberries, and grapes into a large bowl; stir to combine.
- Chill for a couple of hours.
- Add in the blackberries right before ready to serve; toss to combine.
- Serve with honey dressing.