Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmm Refreshing! Nice luncheon with a biscuit or a muffin.
- 8 ounces strawberries, hulled
- 3 ounces blueberries, picked over
- 1 (3 ounce) plums, pitted, thinly sliced
- 8 cantaloupe balls
- 8 honeydew balls
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint, plus additional for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- Combine the fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar, orange juice and mint.
- Mix to coat evenly.
- For the dressing, whisk the sherry into the yogurt.
- Distribute fruit salad among 4 individual serving bowls.
- Top each portion with 2 tablespoons of the sherried yogurt and garnish with chopped mint.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to chill before serving.