Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups cubed honeydews (1 1/2-inch)
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe (1 1/2-inch)
- 1 medium papaya, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Combine kiwifruit, honeydew, cantaloupe, and papaya in a medium bowl.
- Place sugar and remaining ingredients in a mini chopper food processor; pulse until mint is finely chopped.
- Pour sugar mixture over fruit, and stir gently to coat.
this was a refreshing twist on fruit salad. i used strawberries, cantaloupe, and kiwi (and i kept the sugar in).
Yum! I used a bunch of different fruits and I skipped the sugar. This is really yummy!
Reviewed for the ZWT3. This fruit salad was a joy to both make and eat! I couldn't resist putting the salad into the melon boats as I thought such a beautiful dish needed something special. Very easy to prepare, a lovely mix of flavours. My DH especially loved this!