My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup peach, chopped
- 1 cup nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberry, cut in half depending on size
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey, softenend
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, reduced to 1 tablespoon (read *NOTE- dark or white vinegar. Original recipe specified balsamic glaze.)
- 1/2 tablespoon crystallized ginger, minced (I used 1/2 teapsoon freshly grated ginger)
- 2 ounces dark chocolate
- 1*NOTE: Balsamic glaze is available in specialty stores. For easier preparation, use about the amount of vinegar indicated in the recipe and heat on the stove top. Reduce by about 1/3 until syrupy.
- 2Use a vegetable peeler to shave the dark chocolate. Set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine the peaches, nectarines, raspberries and blackberries.
- 4Puree the blueberries with the honey, balsamic glaze and ginger. Pour half the blueberry glaze over the fruit and toss gently.
- 5Divide and arrange the mixed fruit onto 4 salad plates. Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon of chocolate curls.
- 6Serve the remaining blueberry glaze on the side.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad With Blueberry Glaze and Dark Chocolate Curls
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: