Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice, out-of-the-ordinary fruit salad. Don't let the fruit stand in the syrup for too long, or you'll get a sort of chunky fruit sweet-and-sour.
- Cut open vanilla bean.
- Reduce vinegar with vanilla, laurel, and sugar to half the original volume.
- Stir regularly.
- Allow to cool.
- Remove vanilla bean and laurel leaf.
- Halve the melon, remove pits and rind, and dice.
- Clean strawberries and halve.
- Remove stems from grapes.
- Remove rind and pit from mango and dice.
- Mix fruit and syrup in a (glass) bowl.
- Decorate with mint leaves.