Is This Really Necessary's Note:
A nice, out-of-the-ordinary fruit salad. Don't let the fruit stand in the syrup for too long, or you'll get a sort of chunky fruit sweet-and-sour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut open vanilla bean.
- 2Reduce vinegar with vanilla, laurel, and sugar to half the original volume.
- 3Stir regularly.
- 4Allow to cool.
- 5Remove vanilla bean and laurel leaf.
- 6Halve the melon, remove pits and rind, and dice.
- 7Clean strawberries and halve.
- 8Remove stems from grapes.
- 9Remove rind and pit from mango and dice.
- 10Mix fruit and syrup in a (glass) bowl.
- 11Decorate with mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit salad with balsamico vinegar syrup
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: