- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) cans apricot nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 large red apples, coarsely chopped
- 8 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled,cored,and cut into chunks
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 cups green grapes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe bowl, add together the sugar, cornstarch and apricot nectar; mix until smooth.
- Microwave on HIGH for 6-8 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit.
- Drizzle with dressing; gently toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.