Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy accompanyment to any meal. I hate to throw away fruits and veggies, so I threw this one together with leftovers in the refrigerator. Quite tasty.
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- balsamic vinaigrette (optional)
- Wrap cantaloupe wedges with Prosciutto, place two wedges per salad plate.
- Arrange strawberries around Melon wedges.
- Sprinkle on the blueberries.
- You can drizzle Balsamic Vinegrette over the fruit mixture, if you wish.