Recipe by Sydney Mike
Here's a refreshing fruit salad that is great in the Spring and Summer when fresh blueberries and strawberries are plentiful. It is great as a salad side dish, as a dessert, or as a topping on pound cake or ice cream!
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
I have been taking this fruit salad to work with me for the past few days for an afternoon snack. I did scale the recipe down quite a bit for just DH and I. It is quite easily done if you keep all the fruit separate and then in the morning toss in a bowl with a splash of the "dressing" and go. Perfect pick me up with some almonds. Thanks for posting! Oh and yes, today I am using both blueberries AND strawberries, what can I say I am a rebel! Thanks for posting! Made for our VIP chef for the Veg*n Swao June 2010!
- 1814.36 g cantaloupe, about
- 1360.77 g pineapple, about
- 907.18 g green grapes
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 59.16 ml fresh lemon juice
- 59.16 ml fresh orange juice
- 709.77 ml blueberries (optional)
- 709.77 ml strawberries, halved (optional)
- 473.18 ml raspberries (optional)
- 236.59 ml mulberries (optional)
- 591.47 ml blackberries (optional)
- 473.18 ml red seedless grapes (optional)
- 473.18 ml green grapes (optional)
- 59.14 ml goji berry (extremely optional)
- 236.59 ml watermelon (optional)
- 236.59 ml honeydew melon (optional)
- 236.59 ml rock melon (optional)
- 236.59 ml red currants (optional)
- 236.59 ml black currants (optional)
- 118.29 ml cranberries (optional)
- 118.29 ml banana (optional)
- 59.14 ml kiwi fruit (optional)
- 236.59 ml peach (optional)
- 59.14 ml nectarine (optional)
- 118.29 ml mixed berry (optional)
- 118.29 ml coconut (optional)
- 1 mango, cubed (optional)
- 118.29 ml tangerine (optional)
- 118.29 ml cloudberries (optional)
- 2 plums, cubed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cantaloupe and pineapple into large bite-size pieces; place the pieces, along with the grapes, and any other fruits desired, and place in a large bowl.
- Combine the orange marmalade, lemon juice, and orange juice in a tightly covered small container; shake to mix well.
- Pour marmalade mixture over the fruit.
- Let set overnight to blend flavors.
- Just before serving, mix in EITHER blueberries OR strawberries and any other fruit desired.
- Preparation time varies depending on the amount of different types of fruit put inches.