1 hr 5 mins
Abba Gimel's Note:
Ever end up with a fridge drawer full of over ripened and not know what to do??? Here is the solution. It helps clean out your fridge & it is healthy. You can also use fresh or dried fruit for same desired taste. Different variations include but not limited to berries, apricots, mango, apples, kiwi, any seasonal fruit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350f - 180c.
- 2wash and place chicken into pan.
- 3slice fruit and spread over chicken.
- 4chop onion and spread over chicken.
- 5pour juice over chicken evenly.
- 6cover and place into preheated oven.
- 7cook covered for 45 minutes.
- 8uncover & baste
- 9roast for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 161.2 mg
- Sodium 176.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 40.4 g