Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ever end up with a fridge drawer full of over ripened and not know what to do??? Here is the solution. It helps clean out your fridge & it is healthy. You can also use fresh or dried fruit for same desired taste. Different variations include but not limited to berries, apricots, mango, apples, kiwi, any seasonal fruit
- preheat oven to 350f - 180c.
- wash and place chicken into pan.
- slice fruit and spread over chicken.
- chop onion and spread over chicken.
- pour juice over chicken evenly.
- cover and place into preheated oven.
- cook covered for 45 minutes.
- uncover & baste
- roast for another 15 minutes.