Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I worked at Crystal Palace in Disney World I learned a simple sauce that pairs well with the fruits. It is delectable!!
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 fresh pineapple, trimmed
- 1 cantaloupe
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 cup honey
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Cube all fruit and keep grapes whole.
- Juice the two limes and add them to honey. Depending on the size of limes you may need to use more or less juice.
- Mix honey and lime together. Should be a little more sweet than tart.
- Add find diced mint to sauce and pour over the fruit.
- Toss well and enjoy!