1/1 Photo of Fruit Salad in a Pineapple Boat
Another recipe I found in TOH magazine that looks beautiful and so tasty and fresh. Would be wonderful for a party, cookout and a brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1Stand pineapple upright; vertically cut about a third from one side, leaving the top attached. Remove fruit and discard outer peel from the smaller section. Remove fruit from the large section, leaving a 1/2-in. shell.
- 2Chop fruit; place in a large bowl. Add the cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries and lime juice; toss to coat. Place in pineapple shell.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with fruit.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad in a Pineapple Boat
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 23.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: