Pesto lover's Note:
This salad can also be served as a dessert. It can be made in as little as 5 minutes. It looks fabulous and tastes great. I always get requests for the recipe and no one can believe how easy it is to make. You can also serve this warmed - it is quite good that way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches, NOT drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced pears, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can grapes, drained (optional)
- 2 ounces sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier (optional)
- 1Lightly toast almonds in oven, toaster oven or dry non stick frying pan for a couple of minutes. Watch carefully, as they brown fast. Let cool while you mix other ingredients.
- 2Mix all fruits together in a large bowl.
- 3Sprinkle with toasted almond slices.
- 4You can add Grand Marnier and flambe to serve if you like - just light with a match.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad from the Pantry
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g