Recipe by carolinafan
Delicious as a snack, side dish or dessert and looks pretty too.
Top Review by Bobbin
I have made this recipe twice now---once for a work party and once for a neighborhood party. It was a hit both times. The dressing is so good, I had requests just for that recipe so people could make it and dip fruit in it. The dressing does get a little watery if you have leftovers. but the flavor is still great. I love that it uses so much fresh fruit and not all canned fruit!
- 4 medium golden delicious apples, unpeeled, diced
- 4 medium Red Delicious apples, unpeeled, diced
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar