Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe in an old community cookbook. It is a wonderful winter or summer fruit salad and very easy to prepare. Best yet it keeps well too. Enjoy!
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks (drained reserve juice)
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 (28 ounce) cansliced peaches (drained reserve juice)
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen strawberries
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagescook and serve pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons dry tapioca
- Drain all fruits and measure 4 cups juice. Add a little water to make 4 cups if needed. Mix jello, pudding mixes, juice and tapioca together in large saucepan. Cook until thick. Cool completely (can do this the day before and chill) mPour over fruit and chill.