Another TOH recipe. This is a quick and easy dressing to be served with any fresh fruit of your choice. It has a nice citrusy taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine juices, sugar and egg in a small sauce pan.
- 2Stirring constantly, slowly bring to a boil.
- 3Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 933.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 72.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 221.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 215.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g