Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
You'll be tempted to take a straw and start sipping this delightful dressing. It is so, so good. This is great served as a dip on a fresh fruit platter -- just stick some toothpicks in the fruit and let the guest dip away! Select fresh fruit of your choice (melon, pineapple, kiwi fruit, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, etc.). You can also hunk and place in a bowl. Top or pass the dressing.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Combine dressing ingredients. Chill.
- Spoon over fruit or use as a dip for fresh fruit.
- If you have one of those nifty pineapple tools, there will be enough juice left in the shell of the pineapple for the one tablespoon of juice. Or you can also get the necessary juice if you buy the pineapple chunks in the produce section at the grocery store. But if all else fails, you can open one of the small cans of pineapple juice.