Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful tasting, easy salad. I forgot I needed to take a dish to a graduation party about 5 years ago, and was trying to figure out what I could do with the ingredients I had on hand. I found this recipe in quick cooking. Everyone raved and wanted the recipe, and I have been making it every since. This is easy to lighten calories by substituting FF SF pudding, light sour cream skim milk.
- Slice peaches into bite size pieces.
- In large bowl combine all fruit.
- Mix together gently, set aside.
- For Sauce:.
- Combine all ingredients in another large bowl.
- Beat with a wire whisk until smooth, mixture will thicken.
- Gently fold fruit into sauce.
- Cover and chill for 3 or 4 hours before serving.
We enjoyed this. I did change it up a bit because of what I had on hand. My oranges were 15 ounces and I used a can of pears instead of pineapples. I followed the rest of the recipe as written. Next time I would cut back on the orange juice a bit or not add it at all. This was a refreshing dessert.
October, 2008: Served this to my bridge group along with a slice of butter pound cake. They loved it! Easy to make, easy to serve, and really delicious.