Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sister gave me this recipe and I use it quite often.
- 1 large vanilla pudding mix
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, with juice
- 1 cup whipped cream
- banana, slices
- Cook pudding to full boil.
- Pour hot mixture over marshmallows cut in half.
- Stir slightly.
- Let cool.
- Add pineapple chunks with juice and 1 cup whipped cream.
- Garnish with more whipped cream, banana slices and walnuts.
- This is very good and can be used for either salad or dessert.