Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great tasting salad. Found it in a Avon International Cookbook
- 2 medium oranges (peeled & sectioned)
- 2 medium apples (cored & cut into chunks)
- 4 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (chopped)
- 2 medium bananas (sliced)
- 1 cup pecans (broken)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- Add oranges and apples in a bowl.
- cover& chill.
- Combine the shredded lettuce and celery in lettuce-lined serving bowl, cover and chill also.
- At serving time,toss fruit mixture with sliced bananas.
- Transfer fruit mixture on top of the lettuce-lined bowls.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- For dressing, combine mayonnaise, whipping cream, mustard,& celery seed.
- Pour over fruit mixture And toss gently to coat ingredients.