Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family recipe from 4 generations, very popular at family gatherings.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened (light works)
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 cans pineapple tidbits (well drained)
- 3 bunches red seedless grapes, halved (you can use the green ones if red are not in season)
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 4 peeled bananas, quartered and sliced thick
- Whip heavy cream until stiff and slowly fold in soft cream cheese till blended.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and coriander, blending til mixed thoroughly.
- Begin folding in pineapple and grapes and marshmallows, but wait to add the bananas and only add to the amount you are going to serve.
- It works well with most any main course and could actually be used for dessert.
- If it sits for a few hours in the frig, or even overnight, the flavors blend, though you want to stir through it before serving, keeping it covered tight in the frig.
- This can be spread in shallow pans and frozen and cut in sections and served on lettuce as a frozen addition to dinner but leave the bananas out because they turn dark.
I made this recipe for my 3 chefs. I absolutely loved it. Very tasty and refreshing. Thanks for posting a great recipe