If you like strawberries this is for you. Add anything you like, this is what my family likes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart strawberry, capped and quartered
- 2 cups grapes, cut in half
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and diced
- 1 (6 ounce) container strawberry yogurt, I use Yoplait Custard Style
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1Wash all fruit and let dry.
- 2Mix together yogurt and poppy seeds and set aside.
- 3Cap and quarter strawberries, halve the grapes, core and dice the apples.
- 4In your serving dish mix fruit and dressing together.
- 5Let chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 31.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g