Recipe by akanails76
If you like strawberries this is for you. Add anything you like, this is what my family likes.
Top Review by Krista Roes
This was nice... made for a ladies luncheon. The tart of the apples and the sweet grapes and strawberries go well together and the yogurt combined it all. It does get a little liquid so don't wait too long to serve.
- 1 quart strawberry, capped and quartered
- 2 cups grapes, cut in half
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and diced
- 1 (6 ounce) container strawberry yogurt, I use Yoplait Custard Style
- 1⁄2 tablespoon poppy seed