Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like strawberries this is for you. Add anything you like, this is what my family likes.
Make and share this Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Wash all fruit and let dry.
- Mix together yogurt and poppy seeds and set aside.
- Cap and quarter strawberries, halve the grapes, core and dice the apples.
- In your serving dish mix fruit and dressing together.
- Let chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
This was nice... made for a ladies luncheon. The tart of the apples and the sweet grapes and strawberries go well together and the yogurt combined it all. It does get a little liquid so don't wait too long to serve.