Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from one of my dear aunts in Wisconsin, and one I have enjoyed many times at family reunions, church suppers, and showers for brides to be or mothers to be.
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- 4 large bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, sliced in half
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix (regular, not instant)
- Drain the juice from oranges and pineapples. Add enough water to make 2 cups. Add liquid to pudding mix and cook until thickened. Cool completely.
- Mix with drained fruit in a medium size bowl. Chill for 1 hour. Serve cold.